Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm still here!

This is me with my Lego shelf, which is up high so Hazel can't get to my creations. She likes to chew my Lego, and these are my special things which I don't want to be in pieces.

This is my SpongeBob pineapple house, which is so cool. I didn't want to get it at first, but my Granny really wanted to buy it for me, and I'm so glad she did. It even has Gary the snail!

I am still making lots of creations, I made a Chitty Chitty Lego car, and my Mum says she will take more photos and do some more on this website. She has been busy chasing Hazel and doing her work, but we still want to put pictures of my Lego here for everybody to see.

I like that people write to me about my Lego, I wish I could play Lego with them, but Mum says that some of them are in other countries far away. That is so cool!

1 comment:

  1. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

    Mkkkkkkk

    My son Dexter says that he likes your Lego creations. He is 3 years old and typed the message above and below. He says "I love anything you like to make. Your LEGO creations are liked by everyone!"

    2334567890-====oooogogofoglolfopfiori fdi jibv jgf gfgm gjhm jgu jfgcguuggih

    ReplyDelete